Are you ready to revolutionize your paid ad campaigns? Unlock the full potential of AI and experience unparalleled improvements in your ROAS and CTR. In this post, we reveal the ten best AI tools that will optimize your ad budgeting, testing, and audience targeting like never before.
You will be able to elevate your conversions and slash costs as you explore each powerful option. Stay ahead of the competition with the AI advantage tailored for you. Dive in and watch your advertising performance reach new heights!
- 10 Best AI Tools for Advertising
- 1 | AdCreative.ai – For Ad Creatives
- 2 | Madgicx – For Facebook Ads
- 3 | Revealbot – For PPC Ad Management
- 4 | Perpetua – For multi platform Ppc
- 5 | Cobalt – For Amazon ad automation
- 6 | ZonTools – For Budget Amazon PPC
- 7 | Albert – AI Ad Analytics
- 8 | Triple Whale – FOr Shopify Sellers
- 9 | Adext – For Audience Management
- 10 | Hyros – AI Ad Scripts
- AI Tools for Paid Ads FAQ
- In Conclusion
10 Best AI Tools for Advertising
1 | AdCreative.ai – For Ad Creatives
Thriving in today’s saturated and competitive online marketplace requires appealing, attention-grabbing creatives that engage successfully with your target audience across platforms. Forming ad creatives (images, videos, audio, and text) that provide positive ad experiences once required a time-consuming process for ad campaign managers and designers, but AdCreative.ai simplifies creative generation.
With AdCreative.ai, digital marketers benefit from:
- High-converting ad generation based on accurate data.
- Stunning AI-generated ad creatives suitable for all platforms.
- No design background or skills required for beautiful ads.
- High-converting, AI-generated headlines, and ad copy.
- Performance data for easy ad analysis.
- Effective audience targeting.
Startups and established marketing agencies alike can drive more success in paid ads through AdCreative.ai. Prices start at $29 per month for startups with up to four users and $189 monthly for professional companies. AdCreative.ai also offers annual plans.
AdCreative.ai rests comfortably on this list of the best tools for paid ads because it makes it fast and easy for users to create visually appealing and high-converting creatives.
2 | Madgicx – For Facebook Ads
Madgicx offers numerous AI-driven tools designed to help e-commerce advertisers improve their return on ad spend (ROAS) and easily monitor ad campaign performance across paid ad platforms. The company aims to provide leading AI and machine learning (ML) software for ad automation and management, audience targeting, performance tracking, and copy creation.
If you have an online store, Madgicx can help you:
- Launch high-converting ads with targeted ad copy.
- Discover audience insights for improved targeting.
- Collaborate more efficiently by tracking each ad change.
- Autonomously manage your budget for optimal conversions.
- View dashboards for Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Examine ad campaign performance from your mobile device.
This e-commerce ad cloud costs $479 per month, $441 per month paid quarterly, or $383 per month paid yearly for the entire suite of tools.
Madgicx provides a single-cloud solution for e-commerce businesses to create, track, and manage paid ads. Automated AI-driven software saves business owners and marketers time and money while maximizing their return on investment (ROI).
3 | Revealbot – For PPC Ad Management
Revealbot provides AI-powered ad management as a Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat marketing partner. This comparably affordable AI tool automates ad management, so users can change or pause bids automatically based on ad performance. Automation helps funnel ad spending to the highest-converting ads for maximum ROAS.
Users of Revealbot also benefit from:
- Automation based on pre-defined and customized metrics
- Automated reporting, including email and Slack alerts
- Audience targeting analysis across ad accounts
- Ad creative and audience testing tools
- Preset high-converting ad strategies
- Bulk ad creation tools
Revealbot costs $99 per month for up to $10,000 in monthly ad spend. Users can get 20% off by paying annually, decreasing the price to $83 per month.
Marketers and business owners who waste their ad budgets on low-converting ads enjoy Revealbot’s autonomous ad management options. For example, if you choose this AI tool for your paid ads, you can pause ads if they fail to convert after a given time.
4 | Perpetua – For multi platform Ppc
Perpetua allows campaign managers to focus on strategies and goals instead of the time-consuming adjustments paid ads need to become and remain successful.
Users simply set a profit goal and daily budget and let the AI software take care of the manual adjustments.
- Product optimization for more sales
- Improved advertising cost of sales
- Comprehensive performance insights
- User-friendly interface
- Occasional technical issues
- Software may operate slowly
- Some missing features
Perpetua is an excellent option for growing e-commerce businesses on Amazon, Walmart, Instacart, and similar marketplaces. This service simplifies ad optimization and helps users create goal-oriented and successful paid ad campaigns. Perpetua uses conversion data to drive bidding algorithms and provide accurate recommendations for optimal ROAS.
Perpetua helps users grow their revenue through Amazon and other marketplaces by:
- Integrating retail, sales, and ad data onto a single dashboard
- Targeting precise audiences with effective ads
- Attracting more new-to-brand customers
- Building goal-focused ad campaigns
- Generating customized reports
- Powering video ad creation
This AI tool offers several pricing plans that start at $250 per month for up to $5,000 in monthly ad spend and one retail platform. Visit the official website to view the other available pricing plans.
Overall, Perpetua can be a valuable tool for those looking to improve their ad performance and maximize their profits. Perpetua reviews report wanting more reporting features, but the company continues to roll out new features to meet the needs of its users.
5 | Cobalt – For Amazon ad automation
Downstream is specialized AI software for Amazon and Walmart sellers that optimizes ad spending for more sales. It offers customizable dashboards and competitor insights by integrating Seller and Vendor Central data.
However, it’s new, and Downstream currently doesn’t support Google or Facebook Ads, and pricing information is only available through a demo request.
- Integrates Vendor & Seller Central data
- Optimizes ad spending for more sales
- Offers customizable dashboards
- Provides competitor insights
- New product AI ad management
- Doesn’t support Google or Facebook
- No pricing listed on the website
E-commerce business owners and marketers who want to improve their ROI on the Amazon or Walmart marketplace should consider Cobalt from Jungle Scout. This software was an easy choice for this list of the best AI tools for paid ads because it helps sellers automate ads quickly, track essential insights, and control user access for optimal ad management.
If you choose Cobalt for paid ad management on Amazon or Walmart, you can:
- Drive more sales while spending less time on ads
- Automate ad management based on profit goals
- Edit your campaigns using bulk editing capabilities
- Track trends in competition, search activity, and more
- Use recommendations generated based on your ads
- Track and share data using customizable dashboards
Cobalt doesn’t publish pricing on the main website. If you’d like a quote for this AI tool for paid ads, contact the company directly for a demo.
Sellers on Amazon or Walmart can benefit from this highly specialized AI software geared exclusively toward these popular e-commerce marketplaces. So if you’re starting to scale your ad budget as an Amazon FBA seller and want to take advantage of machine learning for PPC, this is the AI tool for you.
6 | ZonTools – For Budget Amazon PPC
ZonTools is an AI-powered tool that only Amazon sellers can use to manage their Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns. Users can start sponsored display, brand, and product ads with three affordable price tiers based on how much they spend on ads each month.
The tool promises to increase sales while taking less time. It also has simple, clear pricing and a $1 trial period for 30 days.
- Supports display, brand & product ads
- Designed exclusively for Amazon sellers
- More sales while putting in fewer hours
- Simple, transparent pricing
- Translations on Google non-native
- Users may need support for setup
- Has a steep learning curve
ZonTools is another excellent option for optimizing paid ads on Amazon. This list of the best AI tools for paid ads includes ZonTools for its powerful automated engines. Using this software to manage your PPC ads on the Amazon marketplace allows you to:
- Use an automated engine to control ad spending and maximize conversions
- Continuously find viable keywords and terms with high conversion rates
- Automatically move more ad spend to higher-performing campaigns
- Understand your ad performance to identify the best strategies
- Create automated ads through Amazon Merch on Demand
- View recommendation bids for optimal profit growth
ZonTools offers three affordable pricing tiers. However, prices depend on how much you spend on paid ads per month. For example, the lowest-priced plan starts at $25 per month for up to $5,000 in ad spend.
ZonTools has some drawbacks, such as translations based on Google, a steep learning curve that may require human assistance for proper setup, and a long learning period reported by several reviewers. Nonetheless, once users become familiar with the tool’s many features, they often report increased sales and brand awareness.
7 | Albert – AI Ad Analytics
Albert is a tool that is powered by AI and has a number of benefits, such as suggestions for ad campaigns based on the big picture, better performance across channels, less time spent manually changing ads, and regular reports on performance.
It’s a good choice for business owners and marketers who want to automate tasks related to ad management across PPC platforms. That said, this is one of the more complex options available.
- Ad campaign based on big picture
- Better multi-channel performance
- Less manually tweaking paid ads
- Regular performance reporting
- Lack of user review history online
- Lack of website pricing information
- Limited product features website
Albert automates ad management using a self-learning cloud-based AI platform. This paid ad tool helps business owners and marketers through integration with Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. Users enjoy autonomous ad management that adjusts ads constantly to ensure optimal performance.
Albert helps users:
- Optimize paid ad campaigns across platforms, including Facebook, Google, and more.
- Plan successful ad campaigns with optimized keywords, media, and more.
- Perform automated ad adjustments to optimize keywords, bids, and more.
- Develop ad campaigns that stay on budget and target key audiences.
- Shift ad spending from poorly performing ads to highly converting ads.
- Access ad performance insights and reports.
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t list pricing information on Albert on the official website. This means you’ll have to consult with their sales team, which involves interacting with humans and likely upping their ad budget.
Business owners and marketers looking for an AI tool to help automate ad management tasks across PPC platforms should consider Albert. While Albert is a trusted name in AI-based ad management, users may not prefer the lack of transparent pricing plans.
8 | Triple Whale – FOr Shopify Sellers
Business owners and digital marketers often consider Triple Whale one of the best AI tools for e-commerce paid ads. This software provides an integrated dashboard that includes data from Facebook, Google, Shopify, Amazon, and more, making it easy for users to view all the data they need on one centralized platform.
Triple Whale users enjoy:
- Comprehensive reports on the performance of creatives, ad groups, and more
- Ad trend analysis tools that compare performance and essential metrics
- Real-time insights on one dashboard for a full-picture view
- Reliable pixel attribution for real-time metric tracking
- Full-featured apps for Android and iOS devices
- Access to a private Slack community
Users pay $400 per month to access all Triple Whale features, including the dashboard, pixel attribution tools, and the Creative Cockpit.
Triple Whale offers a robust dashboard with better analytics data and analysis tools than some major paid ad platforms. That said, this AI tool doesn’t offer the same features as others on this list of the best AI tools for paid ads, but Shopify sellers can gain a clearer understanding of what they need to grow.
9 | Adext – For Audience Management
Adext is an AI tool that has many benefits, such as good audience targeting, a dashboard that can be changed, effective ML models, and an easy-to-use platform that can be used by both retail and B2B businesses.
Users can benefit from Adext AI’s dynamic audience targeting, but those who are new to paid ads may need help using the platform.
- Excellent audience targeting sytsem
- Customizable dashboard with nice UX
- Effective ML big data models
- Intuitive AI-based multi-ad platform
- Not the best option newbies to PPC
- Uses a complicated report system
- Lacks unique real-time data
Marketers and business owners using Google and Facebook Ads can optimize their ad spend, audience targeting, and more through Adext. This tool helps users identify their ideal audiences for top ad performance and manage ad campaigns from a customizable dashboard.
Adext allows you to:
- Utilize various ML models for optimal ad performance
- Target the best dynamic audiences for your paid ads
- Get data-based performance predictions
- Reduce your cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Maximize clicks and conversions
- Increase your ROAS
Adext pricing starts at $16.59 per month for ad spending up to $10,000. Marketers with larger budgets or who want to manage more than one account using this platform will need to invest in one of the higher-priced tiers.
Adext employs machine learning (ML) models that optimize ad performance. However, Adext may not be the best option for beginners as it uses complicated reporting and lacks real-time data. Although Adext AI offers dynamic audience targeting, inexperienced users may require guidance to use the platform effectively.
10 | Hyros – AI Ad Scripts
Hyros aims to make managing advertising campaigns easier with accurate and thorough sales data. This platform helps local service, information, and e-commerce businesses maximize their ad profitability by providing superior ad performance tracking.
Users of Hyros enjoy:
- Superior sales tracking compared to major ad platforms
- Improved ad targeting on Google, Facebook, and more
- A customizable drag-and-drop dashboard
- Cohort and lifetime value (LTV) analysis
- Customizable attribution models
- Creative performance analysis
Like some other AI tools on this list, Hyros doesn’t provide pricing for paid ad tracking on the main website. Although, a AI-based ad tracking tool like Hyros is for those who’ve exhausted the manually testing process and have a dedicated month budget of more than 10k.
With Hyros, business owners and marketers get accurate data on paid ads, so they can make informed decisions for maximum profits. Hyros best suits businesses with profitable paid advertising that need more accurate performance data. However, new advertisers may benefit less from using this AI tool.
AI Tools for Paid Ads FAQ
How Is AI Used in Targeted Ads?
Successful online ads target specific audiences based on customer preferences, traits, and behavior.
For example, a paid ad campaign may target a customer persona of a particular gender or age or target customers based on their interaction history with the brand.
AI tools like those listed here often help businesses identify new targeting opportunities and determine which audience segments provide the highest profitability.
A business using one of the best AI tools for paid ads may discover new audience niches to target or base an ad campaign on a specific group of customers for maximum ROAS.
How Does Google Ads Use AI?
The Google Ads platform uses AI and ML to help users improve their ad performance and provide online searchers and shoppers with the most relevant ads.
Google AI processes tons of data, including customer behavior, ad content, ad spend, and more, to match each searcher with the ideal ad and each advertiser with the perfect customer.
How Does Facebook Use AI for Ads?
Facebook Ads also uses AI to offer the best value to users and marketers.
Facebook AI provides businesses with specific customer information for effective targeting and identifies high-performing ad creatives that offer top value for users and ad campaigns.
Facebook AI also allows advertisers to set ad spending limits to help them stay on budget.
How Does TikTok Use AI for Ads?
Just as they do through the Google and Facebook platforms, marketers can leverage AI tools to create successful ads on TikTok.
For example, the AI tool Pencil uses AI to generate effective static and video ads based on the business’s brand and current assets. Pencil AI selects suitable ad templates, writes copy, edits videos, and more.
Another great AI tool is Nova AI. This online tool helps business owners and marketers edit and brand videos for TikTok. This AI tool helps users save time on TikTok video creation through a user-friendly interface.
What Is the Best Budget AI Ad Generator?
If you’re looking for the best AI tools for paid ads but have a limited budget, consider the following budget stack:
- AdCreative.ai for creative generation: This tool makes it easy to generate beautiful creatives quickly and affordably.
- Copy.ai for copy generation: Copy.ai offers a super affordable way to produce high-converting ad copy fast.
- Revealbot for campaign management: This AI tool offers comprehensive paid ad management for a reasonable price.
These three AI tools offer some of the best values in the industry, making them ideal for a wide range of businesses.
Give one or more of the ten best AI tools for paid ads on this list a try to discover the power of automated ad generation, management, tracking, and analysis.
Make smarter decisions for maximum ad performance and ROAS while saving you and your team valuable time. Once you put AI and ML to work for your paid ads, you’ll never again run an ad campaign without them.